Help My Nose Turns Red inspire youth to challenge themselves, learn valuable life skills and improve physical literacy in a safe and non-competitive environment.
After 19 years, we continue to serve our mission to reach more youth through circus arts. In 2016, enrollment surpassed 400 with 120 students attending for free! With your generous support, we can continue to help students learn and grow.
- $25 – A set of juggling balls for an at-risk youth program
- $50 – Free tickets for a youth organization to attend the Youth Circus Extravaganza at the Aronoff Center for the Arts
- $100 – Stilts for our social circus students at our after-school circus sites
- $250 – Scholarships for at-risk youth to attend a summer circus camp
- $500 – Advanced aerial equipment
- $1,000 – Acrobatic mats
- $2,500 – 12-week social circus program at an after-school site for 15 students
Growing in Numbers, Growing in Reach
- Adding new classes to accommodate a growing range of skill levels.
- implementing new social circus programs that allows us to reach new students who would not otherwise have the means to pay.
- Participating in a national study with the David P. Weikart Center for Youth Program Quality to demonstrate whether participation in circus arts improves social and interpersonal skills that are so critical for success in school and life in partnership with the American Youth Circus Organization and Cirque dul Soleil.
- Search for a permanent space that will serve the organization’s current and future needs.
We thank you for your generous support!