Supporting Youth Through Circus
Your Donation will Support
- Social circus programs that allow us to reach new students who would not otherwise have the means to pay.
- Adding new coaches to accommodate a growing range of skill levels.
- Circus Youth in Action, a creative youth leadership development program.
- Search for a permanent space that will serve the organization’s current and future needs.
- Giving our students to opportunity to showcase their circus skills in the annual Youth Circus Extravaganza, a full-scale theatrical production, at the Aronoff Center for the Arts. See 2019 Youth Circus Extravaganza Highlight Video
Become a 2019-2020 Corporate Season Supporter Today!
There are many ways you and your business can support My Nose Turns Red and its many students. To learn more check out our Seasonal Support Package.
Interested in becoming a Corporate Sponsor? There is still time. Please fill out the 2019-2020 Seasonal Supporter Form.
New Opportunities to Show Your Support – the Circus Fun Run!
New! The Circus Fun Run September 21, 2019
Our community loves to run. What better way to bring circus to the community than through The Circus Fun Run. At this family-friendly event, runners and walkers will follow the 5k course around the beautiful Great Oaks Careers campus. Afterward, we invite the community to learn circus skills through exciting interactive demonstrations, including juggling, hooping, plate balancing and more, led by MNTR students and staff.
Just as a runner has to build their endurance to reach greater distances or speeds, our students must build endurance to reach their skills goals. Hydration stations set up throughout the course will prominently feature information about our sponsors. In addition, all sponsors will be featured on t-shirts, which are distributed to each registrant.
Support, Teamwork, and Trust
Growing in Numbers, Growing in Reach
- 2017 Annual Report Infographic
“As the principal and a parent of a first grader at Fairview-Clifton German Language School, I am elated that we have such a wonderful partnership with My Nose Turns Red. It instills and fosters wonderful core values such as grit, persistence, and collaboration. My child loves My Nose Turns Red and the excitement it brings is contagious to all that participate. It is refreshing to see a program that my child and other children can participate at the elementary level, and also continue through high school to develop skills and learn how to give back to the community by supporting the elementary students. My Nose Turns Red is a wonderful partnership, and I look forward to the continuous growth and success of the entire organization.”
Monisha House, Principal
Fairview-Clifton German Language School
We thank you for your generous support!
My Nose Turns Red’s 990’s and Tax Determination Letter